Friday, April 25, 2008

Water Fight





Grandma bought each of the kids a water tube. When daddy got home they went outside to show him, and it turned into a full out water fight. Dax got the worst of it. They started in their cloths then when they were soak they wanted their new swimming suits. Daddy built Dax a fort and then the hoses came out. The only one to get daddy wet was Annabelle. While Judd was busy spraying Dax Annabelle came up behind him with her water tube and sprayed him. Judd was totally surprised. They had a great time.

4 comments:

Kelley Flint said...

I love that Annabelle was the one to get Judd wet. That's my girl!

Mariah Robins said...

Super cute post! You are my hero for still teaching classes. I just got the all clear, but haven't managed to do a thing about it! Nice work to you!

Maria said...

Looks like fun! I wish it was warm enough for a water fight here! You look great!! I am impressed you are still going strong!

Julie said...

So much fun! I wish it was warm enough here for a water fight!