Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Farms



Fall is my favorite time of the year. It is not just because my birthday come in October, but I just love the colors, the weather and the holiday season. One of my favorite things to do is to take the kids to a farm. We got to go to two different farms. Bella a girl on Dax's soccer team had a birthday party at Fiesta Farms. It was really fun. They had a petting zoo with baby goats. Each kid got to ride a horse. Dax chose the biggest horse ( the other kids were afraid of it). Then they went on a hay ride. The next week we went to the corn maze with our neighbor Nolan. While we were there we ran into an old friend with a grandson named Dax every time we see them we try to get a picture. The kids went on a barrel ride and loved it. My butt was no so sure.

No comments: