Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Travel to Utah


Going to Utah for Spring Break was something we all were looking forward to but the flight itself was something that I dreaded. But now that it is over I can't believe how smooth it went. All of the kids wanted to help they each carried a suit case to check in and then Dax and Chase wanted to pull the carry on. I thought Chase was so cute pulling a bag as big as he was. I am glad that we had Grandma's help. On the first flight she took the older kids and I had Chase. It worked really well until Chase wanted to see Grandma also. Our first flight was late so we had to run to our gate and they were loading as we took the kids to the bathroom .On the second flight we had a whole row to ourselves so the kids were able to play musical chair. Which was good because we were delayed on the runway. I felt really bad though. I packed lots of snack for the kids but they didn't get anything for dinner. I didn't believe that it could happen but my kids were sick of candy crackers and cookies. When we finally got to Utah they ate a quick dinner then fell right to sleep. All in All it was a good flight.

1 comment:

W. Flint said...

Thanks for your posts Jeannie! I like the new couch in the basement. We miss you guys.