Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chase's Birthday








If you asked Chase what he wanted for his birthday he would tell you "tain from a sore". So I went to the neighborhood garage sales and found a great train table for him. I also found him the old metal Tonka trucks. He was so excited he knew he was getting his train. We told him he couldn't open his presents until daddy got home so all day he walked around telling everyone "No presents daddy home". Both Chase and Annabelle helped bake his cake. When we were at the store he picked out Car Plates and Cups and he told me he needed napkins too. So I decided to make him a Cars cake. I was so proud of it I didn't want to cut into it. He got his own TAG reader so he no longer has to steal Annabelle's. She was very happy about that present to. He also got a lot a clothes because I seem to misplace all of Dax's old clothes that were 3T's. Then he was so excited when Grandma and Grandpa Ward gave him trains he wanted to open them

No comments: