Friday, January 1, 2010

Hawaii



Judd had a conference in Hawaii and I decided to tag along. It has been 6 years since we last went to Hawaii. We dropped the kids off in Utah on our way there so that I could relax and Judd could go to the conference. Even though it was a vacation of sorts Judd worked out every day. He found the pull-up bar that he used on our honeymoon and put it to good use. They put on a great Christmas Luau. The dancing was better then the food. While Judd was in meetings all day the other spouse and I had lots of fun. I learned to surf, which I still need lots of practice at. I went scuba diving and saw an old boat, lots of turtles, and spotted eagle ray. I even petted and octopus. We also decided to go para-sailing, it was beautiful. Each night I would meet up with Judd and we would go to amazing restaurant. Judd took one day off and a group of us decided to go to the east shore. We had a great time kayaking, boogie-boarding and just playing around with friends. It was a great time. I was able to forget about all of my worrys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: