Friday, October 29, 2010

My Belated Birthday


My friend Melanie wanted to go out to celebrate my birthday. I decided I wanted to go to a haunted house. We discovered the most amazing haunted Amusement Park. Thats right and Adult Haunted Amusement Park called The Land of Illusions. I have never been to anything like it. There were five different haunted events. Melanie and I only found four of them. The haunted house was a real farm house. It was a lot of fun. We made some New Friends.

The park also had a bomb fire and a DJ. There was also a headless horse man that rode through the park. We then went to the Haunted trail, which is by far the best one I have EVER been in. They had a bus and a Junk yard, a maze, a vortex, and more. I couldn't believe how long it was.

Next was the Temple of Terror, which was a knock off of the Indiana Jones movie. We were kind of let down after the trail but it was still good.

We ended in the clown house. Which was a spook up fun house in 3D. We are making a new tradition. Every year we are going back!

1 comment:

Kevin and Kristen said...

Happy belated Birthday Jeannie! Hope you had a great one!